2191 Park Lane
Andersonville, TN 37705
Boat launch exclusively for campers
- Designated swimming area
Group camping area
- Hiking and biking trails
2014 Season Rates:
Long Term sites-$285/monthly
Short Term Electrical-$20/per night
Group Camp-$60/per night
Long Term Sites
This year we will be holding a drawing for 14 of the long term sites only. The drawing will be held on Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. inside the campground gate.
Rules for Long Term Site Drawing:
- Please arrive between 8:30 and 8:45, no names will be accepted after 9 a.m.
- You will be able to choose your site in the order your name is drawn.
- One name per family and please bring a tent to place on your site.
- Payment of $285 is required at the time of the drawing. Please bring checks as cash and credit/debit cards will not be accepted.
- Retain your receipt.
- Bring your camper anytime after 7:00 a.m. March 1, 2014 which is when the campground officially opens.
- You must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license.
- You will also need your camper tag number and vehicle tag number.
- You may also come to the campground to view the available sites, however, the gate is locked and you will need to park outside the gate and walk through campground.
- The following are the sites available…A5, A6, B2, B5, B6, B 8, B10, C1, C4,C7, C9, C11, C13 and C17. Campground maps are available at the Park Office.
- In the event of rain on that day the drawing will be held at pavilion #1 near the park office.
Feel free to contact the park office at 865-494-9352 with any questions.